Important Legal Questions & Answer
- What is Law ? Explain Its Basic Classification.
- Quick Summary of Fundamental Rights - Indian Constitution.
- Quick Summary of Negotiable Instrument Act Chapter XVII
- What is Rights in Re-Properia and Rights in re-aliena ?
- What is Right in Rem & Right in Personam ?
- Which documents or Contracts must be in writing ?
- What is the meaning of Doctrine of res gestae ?
- What is the Meaning of Mens Rea ?
- What is the meaning of actus reus ?
- When Final Decree Becomes final ?
Updates For AIBEAIBE exam
- First Time All India Bar Council Exam AIBE Under CCTV Camera Supervision
- AIBE Exam Syallbus – 11
- AIBE syllabus wise MCQ – Material in English & Gujarati
- AIBE – Rechecking requests will be accepted from 20th June to till 20th July 2017 on payment of Rs. 200/- only.
- Finally Ahmedabad Center Result Declare , AIBE 10 Result out
- AIBE 10 Result Declare , Ahmedabad Center result withheld.
- AIBE Exam Material In Gujarati English and Other Languages
For general inquiries related to All India Bar Examination, the helpline numbers are: 011-49225022 011-41533681 011-49225023 or
Email us: email@example.com
*For queries related to registration for AIBE-XI, please call: 011-23210633, 011-23210634, 011-23210635, 011-23210636, 011-23210637, 011-23210639, 011-23210644
or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly note that these numbers will be operational only during the registration process (w.e.f. 01-08-2017, Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm). For any other assistance, kindly contact the general inquiries helpline.
- Exam Reg. Starts :- 16-01-2017
- Reg. Closes :- 26th Feb 2017
- Exam Date :- 26th March 2017
- Admit Card Date :- 15th March 2017
- Send Form to Delhi Before :- 7th March 2017
The helpline numbers for any query related to Registration are as follows :- 011-49225022/23.Candidates can call the helpline any time between 10.00 A.M to 5.00 PM; Monday to Saturday. "