Gujarat University Convocation For Degree Certificate Last date 13042018
General Instruction :-
General Instructions for Students applying for admission to their degrees at the Annual/Special Convocation
- Convocation for conferring degrees will be held at the Gujarat University on the date and time which will be announced when finalized.
- Fees for admission to a degree/diploma in Rs. 260/- (Rupees Two Hundreds and Sixty Only). A candidate will be admitted to the degree/diploma in Person or in Absentia at his/her option.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded or held in reserved for future convocation, if application is invalid. In case of valid application, student should contact Gujarat University for any queries related to refund of fees paid multiple times for this convocation. Processing of the claim for refund of fees paid multiple times shall be carried out after convocation at Gujarat University Only.
- Claims for ChargeBack shall be entertained by Gujarat University only on receiving candidate’s application with sufficient documentary evidences. Bank shall not entertain any ChargeBack claims at their end.
- Candidates intending to take degree in Absentia are requested to write legibly in their applications their permanent residential addresses in full.
- Candidates wish to receive their degree in Person are requested to remain present in the office of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad personally on the date and time decided. They must be in full academic costume/both scarf and badge prescribed for the degree to which they seek admission. The Gujarat University will supply them scarf and badge on hire on payment of Rs. 150/- ((Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only) as deposit and Rs. 50/- ((Rupees Fifty Only) as charges thereof. Candidates who are not in their proper academic costume will not be permitted to receive their degrees in Person.
- Complaints regarding error (s) in the certificate should be made within one month from the date of receipt of the degree certificate. Complaints made thereafter will in no case be attended to.
- Candidates who intend to receive more than one degree at same convocation should fill up a separate application for each degree.
- The degree certificate(s) will be sent to them in due course at the address given by them in their application for the admission to a degree by Speed Post.
- Complaints regarding non receipt of the degree certificate will be entertained within a two month from the date of convocation. Thereafter no complaints will be entertained.
- Candidates applying for admission to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics, Bachelor of Homeopathic & Medicine Surgery or Bachelor of Pharmacy are requested to upload the Housemanship/Internship or Dispensing certificate, as the case may be, failing which they will not admitted to the degree at the convocation.